Resident Return Visas

Subclass 151

Former Resident Visa

This permanent visa allows former permanent residents and certain people who served in the Australian Defence Force to live in Australia.

Subclass 155 & 157

Resident Return Visa

If you leave Australia after your travel validity expires, or it expires when you are outside Australia, you will not be able to return to Australia as a permanent resident.